Headlines News :
Home » , , , , , , » Fliplock

Fliplock


Taking some serious inspiration from some folks over at dribble (AntonIDIDI, and Guillaume), one rainmeter clock (Dresses) and my favorite new android app (flipboard), I have spent a good part of the last 3 day developing this lockscreen.  The lockscreen works with ICS and gingerbread (I am using ICS).  When plugged in the red circle will show you the current level.  Phone and SMS notifications will appear on either side of the clock.  Where this lockscreen really shines is the flipping animation (which still has a couple of bugs).  Flip up or down to unlock the screen.  Flip from left to right to open the phone and right to left for SMS.  Currently, ICS does not allow for see through lockscreens so this uses a little trick.  If using ICS, you must take a screenshot of your home screen and replace the desktop.png with your own screenshot.  If on gingerbread you can either delete said image or replace it with a blank image file.  I am excited to hear people's response so let me know.  The theme will need to be converted through the theme manager.  I did this on purposes so that the changes listed above could be made.

By clicking this link you are agreeing that you will not share a direct link of this theme, create a mirror of this theme, or distribute this theme after modifications.  If I find unregistered sharing future releases of any themes on this site will no longer be free of charge.  DOWNLOAD

I don't know why I bother.  Once again I find my work being distributed without my consent.  Anyways I have converted the lockscreen and should now work with everyone with MIUI v4.
Share this article :

0 comments:

Speak up your mind

Tell us what you're thinking... !

 
Proudly powered by Blogger
Copyright © Gadget Desire - All Rights Reserved