Headlines News :
Home » » Samsung Galaxy S3 hits FCC HQ

Samsung Galaxy S3 hits FCC HQ


So, the Galaxy S3 is finally going to be released at T-mobile as well. My roomate has this phone for testing, it's pretty nice and I am pretty impressed with it overall. There was a huge update after the official announcement of the SG3 and that new build included all the stuff they talked about and the stability improved greatly.
I will say their SIRI rip off software is a joke and completely worthless. Samsung needs to stop adding more and more markets, game centers and other misc crap and just unify everything for one solid phone. At first, I absolutely HATED the design of this phone. But after a while, it started to grow on me. It's the opposite of a girlfriend.
Share this article :

0 comments:

Speak up your mind

Tell us what you're thinking... !

 
Proudly powered by Blogger
Copyright © Gadget Desire - All Rights Reserved