Headlines News :
Home » , , , » Screenshot: Rain is Angels Who are Crying

Screenshot: Rain is Angels Who are Crying



Back on MIUI and it feels so right.  I have decided to depart from my own icons on this one opting for the widely used Jaku icons.  I did make the Goggles and MiCoach icons for myself and the folder from one of my personal favorite themers Yuri.  I have updated some of my links that mediafire removed to violations they would not specify including HUD, Modern Sense LS, and Naked Simplicity.  You may also notice Flipboard for an android (link).  


Phone: Droid Incredible
Rom: Miui V4
HomeScreen Theme: Jaku (NFR) 
Lockscreen Theme: Elegance UI LS
LS Wallpaper: Untitled by Sara Kiesling
HS Wallpaper:


Share this article :

0 comments:

Speak up your mind

Tell us what you're thinking... !

 
Proudly powered by Blogger
Copyright © Gadget Desire - All Rights Reserved