Headlines News :
Home » , , » Screenshot: ICS on the DINC

Screenshot: ICS on the DINC


Phone: Droid Incredible
Launcher: Default
Weather Widget: Beautiful Widgets

I am playing with a new ROM.  MIUI's development for the incredible has slowed considerably due to complications with the update so I decided to jump ship for the time being.  The ROM appears to be pretty stable for being considered an alpha.  It has a majority of the features found in the real ICS.  I have only had 1 random reboot and 1 force close (panoramic picture which I kind of knew was going to crash).  Going from MIUI to this I notice a big bump in overall speed, but since I just installed this yesterday I do not know if that  affects the battery.  I played a little with NOVA launcher and may switch to that so that I can use my adw/lp themes.  I will be posting a couple more screenshots of the ROM in the next couple weeks because there is a lot to see.
Share this article :

0 comments:

Speak up your mind

Tell us what you're thinking... !

 
Proudly powered by Blogger
Copyright © Gadget Desire - All Rights Reserved